Kitchen cabinet built

I went about making the cabinet boxes in steps. 1st i cut 3.5 sheets in half so the would be manageable. Than i made a panel crosscut sled an squared them to width. With the fence i cut to length.
I routed a grove along the bottom of each for the bottom shelf. Then i separate them as the left and right sides to cut out the toe kick and grove for the back panel. Now I have complete left and right sides read to assemble.
Finally I cut the bottom and the top skirts to size.

For assembly i used my new festool domino. Once I figured it out it went very smoothly. But it was very frustrating at first.

On to making face frames.

3 Likes

This is the kind of project that looks straightforward until you actually have to do it all. :slight_smile:
The cases look good, although I do see some pocket screws there too, not just domino.

nice…
those carcases sure came out well done… strong too by the looks of them…
KUDOS…

Yes. There are pocker screws. I choose the largest case to do first for some reason and didn’t quite have the Domino diled in. I had to make some “custom” connections when I was angry and frustrated. The term F-ing stupid a$$ Domino may have been involved.

1 Like

The term F-ing stupid a$$ Domino may have been involved.

But with more dollar signs, presumably. :rofl:

1 Like

You are doing a fine job, quite a production line going. Looks like you even got the boss working too, can’t beat that. Looks like a whole tractor trailer of plywood. Thats the way to do it, do the hard part first, when you try to learn a new system (Domino) it all takes time and patience.
Herb

@mark76wa …
Hi…
just curious how you are doing w/ your cabinets…