New Domino or pocket screws

Got this to make cabinets for my kitchen remodel. Thinking about the benefits of the Domino over pocket screws. Ill be using glue either way.
Dominos seem stronger but require clamps and time. Pocket holes are quicker.

Your thoughts?

Domino’s are basically floating tenons, not sure if they are a stronger method of construction, but if I had a choice,I would certainly go with them. Be sure to do a follow up of your experience.
Pocket hole construction might be faster, because the clamps can be removed instantly and still a good way to go too. Sometimes the pocket has to have a plug glued into it, when it shows.
Herb

I prefer shallow M&Ts w/ perpendicular light gauge pins to/at the joint… the pins act as the clamps untill the glue sets…
whenever possible blind screws are used… some blind pocket screws are used also as needed…
cabinet strength comes from progressive joinery…
the cabinet boxes are built as as single units and not a make up of a series of smaller boxes…
the gains here are strength, far less material is used, lighter, thinner material, and a really major serious savings in work, time and money…
some things I’ve discovered w/ the domino… there’s always another option needed and the tenons are quite expensive…

Some tips that work for me…
drops are splined into sheet goods…
if you look really close you’ll see the seems in the inner panels and drawer…
the backs are only 4MM… thicker isn’t need…
the cab shown is a 60" wide…
there’s a 72" of the same design…
wider drawers hold way more… use less of everything…
this design is also self squaring…
the joinery is all simple M&Ts, rabbets and rebated rabbets… nothing complex, simple to do and all very strong…

here’s the 3rd cab of the series…

this is all of the scrap from the three cabs…

NOTE:
you’ll be happier if you use WeldBond instead of TiteBond…
it’s by far superior stuff…
Weldbond Specifications & Instructions.pdf (82.1 KB)