Woodworking Equipment for Sale

I have some equipment that I have collected over the years and need to get rid of. All very gently used or almost new. One item was given to me and I don’t even know what it does, but this friends Dad was a serious woodworker (now passed on), and it was in his shop.

The items:
Leigh D4 Jig, excellent condition with manual. Vacuum Attachment for D4, new, in box. Both $150
Leigh D4

IMG_5765

Makita 10" Chop Saw $15
Makita Chop Saw

Spindle Sander with all components $25
Spindle Sander

Porter Cable Oscillating Tool $20
Oscillating Saw

Router jig for doing something on spindles??, spirals??, flutes??
Unknown Jig 2
If you know what it is and how to use it, you can have it, no cost!!

Thanks,
Hal

1 Like

That looks like a Router Fluting jig, they were popular years ago, but expensive. the one I can’t remember was a Master Craft or something like that. It should have a head stock and tail stock to hold the material i.e. like a table leg and then rout flutes in the side, rotate and rout another. Here is a picture of one,the only one I can find . They are also for making spiral flute/twists on furniture legs
Herb

Here is another link: Click on blue text.

Herb

I think I can find place in my shop for that spindle sander. I’m out of town but will be back on Wednesday.

At those prices, Hal,they ought to go fast.
Herb

Thanks Herb! The tail stock is missing but otherwise is exactly that. Would you like it?
Hal

You are the winner! I am out of town thru April 28. We can arrange a time to meet after that.
Thanks,
Hal

1 Like

Thanks, but no thank you, I have so many tools now, I don’t have room for any more and I am thinking of down sizing sometime soon.
But thanks for the offer.
Herb

I realize it’s been spoken for, but if the spindle sander sales falls through I would love to be the back up!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum,emilyk, good to have you here.
Herb

Thanks! I signed up to look for woodshop teachers for my makerspace and got distracted by sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like