Woodworking Equipment for Sale

I have some equipment that I have collected over the years and need to get rid of. All very gently used or almost new. One item was given to me and I don’t even know what it does, but this friends Dad was a serious woodworker (now passed on), and it was in his shop.

The items:
Leigh D4 Jig, excellent condition with manual. Vacuum Attachment for D4, new, in box. Both $150
Leigh D4

IMG_5765

Makita 10" Chop Saw $15
Makita Chop Saw

Spindle Sander with all components $25
Spindle Sander

Porter Cable Oscillating Tool $20
Oscillating Saw

Router jig for doing something on spindles??, spirals??, flutes??
Unknown Jig 2
If you know what it is and how to use it, you can have it, no cost!!

Thanks,
Hal

1 Like

That looks like a Router Fluting jig, they were popular years ago, but expensive. the one I can’t remember was a Master Craft or something like that. It should have a head stock and tail stock to hold the material i.e. like a table leg and then rout flutes in the side, rotate and rout another. Here is a picture of one,the only one I can find . They are also for making spiral flute/twists on furniture legs
Herb

Here is another link: Click on blue text.

Herb

I think I can find place in my shop for that spindle sander. I’m out of town but will be back on Wednesday.

1 Like

At those prices, Hal,they ought to go fast.
Herb

Thanks Herb! The tail stock is missing but otherwise is exactly that. Would you like it?
Hal

1 Like

You are the winner! I am out of town thru April 28. We can arrange a time to meet after that.
Thanks,
Hal

2 Likes

Thanks, but no thank you, I have so many tools now, I don’t have room for any more and I am thinking of down sizing sometime soon.
But thanks for the offer.
Herb

I realize it’s been spoken for, but if the spindle sander sales falls through I would love to be the back up!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum,emilyk, good to have you here.
Herb

Thanks! I signed up to look for woodshop teachers for my makerspace and got distracted by sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hal what is the update on the tools. I just looked up the Leigh DR4 and your price is a steal.

Herb

I’m looking for a leigh jig, is it still for sale

1 Like